Recently, in the Internet, many articles about the end time are mounting high. They are saying that “now, it’s the end time, and soon there occurs the World War III.”
Indeed, these end time things always occur through all ages; but, most people have been indifferent to, or deemed them as just the false and insane.
Now, even if many human or natural disasters are increasing strongly, if not fulfilled a secret condition in the Bible, the World War III and the end time – the Second Advent of Jesus – will never come.
The secret condition is supposed to be revealed in this post. Of course, it is also learned from the Second Olive Tree, standing before the God of the earth (Rev. 11:4):
4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Actually, the condition was clearly written in the Revelation two thousand years ago. But, even though reading it many times, almost all Christians could not interpret it correctly.
In fact, there are many phrases in the Bible that cannot be understood, if it’s not that time for each of them. So, the Bible is the very astonishing and mysterious book!
Now, it’s just the time that the secret condition for the end time is revealed to all people around the world as follows:
In the Revelation, it’s written like this; another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads… there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand (Rev. 7:1~4):
1. And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3. Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
As said before, or written in < Appendix > of this post, at 1955, two ‘he that overcometh’ already had appeared in Korea, playing the role of Two Olive Trees; ‘he that overcometh’, just like Jacob that overcometh in the Old Testament is destined to complete 12 tribes of spiritual Israel, ‘144,000’.
Now, the Second Olive Tree is sealing the servants of God in their foreheads with another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. In fact, Korea is located in the east.
Four corners of the earth mean four great nations to appear in the end time. Actually, they are US, Japan, China, and Russia, surrounding Korea. As well known to the world, in that region, there is mounting tension between ‘US and Japan’ and ‘China and Russia’; it is continuously increasing enough to make the World War III break out at any time.
According to the Revelation 7:1~4, if the ‘144,000’ fulfilled, four angels standing on the four corners of the earth shall release the four winds of the earth. Then, regardless of the man’s will, the World War III breaks out automatically; at last, it becomes the end time. This is the very secret condition for the end time. It’s too simple? But this is the immortal Truth, even though Jesus said it two thousand years ago.
Meanwhile, some people often insist that the number, ‘144,000’ is just the symbolic meaning. Absolutely, it’s wrong! As written in the Bible, the ‘144,000’ is the perfect number of the righteous saints needed to defeat Satan. It’s from the one hundred days as the perfect light to remove the dark; 60 minutes X 24 hours X 100 days = 144,000.
This perfect light shall cast Satan and his followers into the bottomless pit and bind them for one thousand years (Rev. 20:3):
3. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
< Appendix >
‘He that overcometh’, predicted to complete the condition for the end time
To make the Holy Spirit of Jesus, Jesus came down to earth, finally taking up the Cross.
From after completing the Holy Spirit in heaven with the Crucifixion, up to 1955, Jesus had been waiting for ‘him that overcometh’ – Israel, the spiritual Jacob. Because ‘he that overcometh’, just like Jacob in the Old Testament, is destined to complete 12 tribes of the spiritual Israel, ‘144,000’ – ‘12,000’ per each tribe. So, God promised ‘him that overcometh’ the inheritance of the fountain of the water of life, the Holy Spirit of Jesus (Rev. 21:6~7):
6. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Of course, someone could insist that it is relevant just to the Israelites. But, in the Revelation, Jesus ordered John the Apostle to send the Revelation to seven churches in Asia, not Israel (Rev. 1:11):
11. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
In addition to that, Jesus when in earth said to the Israelites that “the kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof” (Matthew 21:43):
43. Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
After giving the Revelation to John, at first, Jesus was waiting for ‘him that overcometh’ from seven churches in Asia. But ‘he that overcometh’ did not appear in there.
Since then, even for two thousand years, Jesus had been finding out ‘him that overcometh’, the spiritual Jacob, all around the world. This is the Truth, what Jesus told to two ‘him that overcometh’, after having found out them in Seoul, Korea at 1955; and they were anointed as Two Olive Trees standing before the God of the earth. It was done just as God predicted in Hosea that “the beauty of Israel – ‘he that overcometh’ – shall be as the olive tree” (Hosea 14:5~7 ):
5. I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
6. His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
7. They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
Thus, two ‘he that overcometh’ are determined to play the role of Two Olive Trees in the Revelation 11:4. This is not the guessing of man, but the plan of God!
Indeed, after the Korean War, Korea has been very vivid in Christianity; it’s strongly related to the appearance of two olive trees. Furthermore, in the past, under Japanese Imperialism and in the Korean War, many Koreans were martyred for their faith in Jesus.
Now, the Second Olive Tree is inviting you, all Christians around the world
Now, the Second Olive Tree is producing the righteous ones to fulfill the number for the Second Advent of Jesus. And, also he is inviting to ‘under his shadow’ you, all Christians around the world.
Don’t miss the knock of Jesus on your door, through the Second Olive Tree in Korea!
For your further checking, some articles are posted in Two Olive Trees blog.
May you get the Holy Messages from Jesus living in heaven!
PS: Here, the KJV Bible is used.
< The Lamp of the East >
-Rabindranath Tagore –
“In the golden age of Asia
Korea was one of its lamp-bearers
And that lamp is waiting
to be lighted once again
For the illumination
in the East.”
Seokchul Baek, Ph.D.
under the Second Olive Tree: