“I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever”(John 14:16), Jesus said:
John 14:17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
As Jesus said, the most do not know what another Comforter means.
But, now, it is the time to reveal it!
It means the water of life in Rev. 21:6. As Jesus had said that “God shall give you another Comforter”, God directly promised in the Revelation that “I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things.” So, it can be given to us freely, only through ‘him that overcometh’, treated as the Son of God, as written in Rev. 21:7 (Rev. 21:6~7):
6. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
This is the truth not known even to Jesus when in earth. So, after reading the seven sealed book in the right hand of God, he sensed it (Rev. 5:1~7):
1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
So, to notice this fact, Jesus called up John the Apostle. After that, up to 1955, Jesus had been waiting for the overcomer to give us the water of life (Rev. 2:7, 11, 17, 26~28, 3:5, 12, 21).
This is the Truth of Jesus and God. This is for not discussion, but just announcing the Holy Message to all Christians around the world.
Just after the overcomer, as the spiritual Jacob, fulfills 144,000(spiritual Israel) with the water of life, Jesus can come to earth again (Rev.7:9~11):
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11. And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Indeed, Jesus is destined to sit upon the right hand of God, until God makes his foes his footstool, through ‘him that overcometh’ (Acts 2:34~35):
34. For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35. Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
And, after the 144,000 fulfilled, the World War 3 is supposed to break out (Rev. 7:3~4):
3. Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
This is the Truth, the words of Jesus.
Already, these words were written in the Revelation. But, these words have been sealed for circa two thousands years.
But, now, it’s time for these words to be revealed to all Christians around the world, through the Second Olive Tree standing before the God of the earth!
To check this Holy Message further, please have a time with Two Olive Trees blog.
PS: Here, the KJV Bible is used.
Seokchul Baek, Ph.D.
under the Second Olive Tree: