Always, the Truth is open to the truth seeker, him that hath an ear…
< Revelation 2:17, 11:4 >
2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
11:4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Since the Renaissance, humanism and science have been looked like a kind of truth to explain all about the man and nature. This atmosphere has been tempting even Christians into seeing the Bible from the view of human beings. Therefore, many Christians have gotten used to interpreting – not from the perspective of God – many phrases in the Bible, ending up being unable to grasp the intention of God.
The Holy Bible, Words of God, contains the very secret strategies and tactics for defeating Satan, the enemy of God. It is not the plan for man but for God, to make Satan his footstool through the man. To rightly understand the bible, it is very essential to read it from God’s view, not from the man’s.
Thus, it needs to learn the holy words from the one anointed directly by God and Jesus. Even Satan, spiritual one, could not see the secret about Jesus in the Bible, ending up nailing Jesus on the Cross. It caused Satan destined to be defeated in the final war. Actually, it is impossible that human being, flesh one, correctly understand the Bible by his own efforts.
Paul the Apostle, called up to the third heaven to get the mission from Jesus, boldly emphasized. “If preaching other words, not his holy words from Jesus, any one – even the angel – could not but being cursed” (Galatians 1:7~8):
7. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
The following seven blogs are very much so, actually even much more than Paul’s. They are not from human being’s imagination or research, but just the summarized one from the holy words given, by God and Jesus, to the anointed one, the Second Olive Tree – ‘him that overcometh’.
If you – searching out the truth with open mind – read the next seven blogs up to the end, it becomes crystal clear that this is the Truth, just what you have been trying to find until now.
For all the people reading the following linked blogs:
1. It’s a time to help Jesus and God! 2. Why did God create man? 3. Why did God choose Abraham? 4. Why did God send Jesus? 5. When does Jesus come again? 6. Who is preparing the Second Advent of Jesus? 7. The Second Olive Tree is inviting you to under his shadow
I pray. “May the Holy Spirit, Another Comforter of Jesus, be with all of you!”
< Hosea 14:5~7 >
5. I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
6. His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
7. They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
Seokchul Baek, Ph.D.
under the Second Olive Tree: