Only to You with ears and eyes,
anointed by the angels
sent by Jesus and God.
In this extremely insane, cruel, and chaotic world, there are no truth over there, except the Bible, where we can depend trustfully and rest peacefully. By the way, a big question comes across our mind; already, all kind of crimes and bad things overflowing in this world, why isn’t Jesus coming yet?
To answer this biggest question in the world, it seems very essential to peer into the Bible – especially, the Revelation. But, when talking about it with many Christians, it may come to somewhat awkward mood; frequently, most of them contend, “Jesus completed all things through his crucifixion. So, it is not so necessary to discuss about the Revelation.”
Whenever this kind of things happened, it should be asked like this: “Really, do you think Jesus’s calling John up to the Heaven was not necessary? Is the Revelation not relevant to us?”
But, there were no ones, if believing in Jesus, who confidently answered “yes” to it; to find a right answer, we cannot help taking a look into the Revelation.
Jesus’ words for his second coming
Before getting into the Revelation, let’s take a look at the Matthew’s book in the Bible.
When in earth, Jesus gave many words to his disciples about his second coming:
23. But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
34. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
As shown above, Jesus earnestly hoped for his early second coming, longing for reuniting with his disciples and followers. But, he could not but confess that no ones knew the day and hour of his second advent, except his Father, God:
36. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
In a nutshell, Jesus was eager for his early coming, but not knowing about the exact day and time of it.
Whatever it is, two thousand years have gone after his ascending; now, more than ever, all Christians in the world are longing very much for his second advent. But, it has been not known there is a critical condition to be fulfilled for his coming. To know what the condition is, let’s make a scrutiny into the Revelation.
John – the Apostle captured in island of Patmos
In the apostolic age, the disciples and followers also longed very much, further than us, for Jesus coming. Needless to say, so was Jesus in the Heaven. After many years from his ascending, Jesus called John – the Apostle captured in Patmos island – up to the Heaven, and gave him a message to be sent to the seven churches in Asia:
9. I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
A book sealed with seven seals
The message given to John was from a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals in God’s right hand:
1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
In above 4th sentence, John wept much at first, worrying that Jesus might not get that book. But, it was given to Jesus for his bleeding on the cross; therefore, it’s crystal clear this book was not known to Jesus – when in earth (Revelation 5:2~5). Of course, it was so to the disciples and his followers.
Whenever each seal was opened, John could see many images:
1. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
The condition for Jesus second coming
When Jesus opened the fifth seal, it was clearly revealed why he could not come down yet; his second coming can be done, just when martyred spirits under his altar full up to some fixed number:
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11. And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
In sequence, it was appeared that four angels were holding the four winds of the earth, helping another angel seal the servants of our God in their foreheads, filling up to that number mentioned above; the exact number fulfilling for Jesus second coming is 144,000:
1. And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3. Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
When completed the number, Jesus will come again to judge and avenge his and his servants’ blood on them, dwelling on the earth and doing all kinds of crimes and bad things; but until now the number is not completed. So he is not coming yet.
Following up to here, you may be curious about how to complete the 144,000; it will be revealed on the next message, “how is the second coming of Jesus prepared?”
P.S. This message comes from a white stone, which was given by Jesus to him who overcometh (Rev. 2:17); henceforth, it will be revealed only to you with ears and eyes, anointed by the angels sent by Jesus and God.
From a White Stone,
given by Jesus,
to him that overcometh