Many people are apt to think the Truth appears somewhat differently. Indeed, it’s absolutely not. Two thousand years ago, Jesus appeared rather a low level person in Israel.
Just like this, at 1955, two olive trees emerged at Seoul in the ashes of the Korean War.
But, under the blessing of God, Korea made the miracle of ‘Han river’.
Now, around Korea, four great nations(USA, China, Russia, and Japan) – four corners of the earth – are supposed to break out the World War 3, just if the 144,000 is fulfilled (Rev. 7:1~4):
1. And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3. Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Now. it’s time that the Second Olive Tree standing before the God of the earth is announcing, to all Christians around the world, that the mission of Two Olive Trees, the Providence of God, is actively being done in Korea.
To fulfill the rest of the righteous 144,000, the Second Olive Tree is working in Korea and now inviting to ‘under his shadow’ all Christians around the world (Hosea 14: 5~6):
5. I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
6. His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
7. They that dwell under his shadow shall return; they shall revive as the corn, and grow as the vine: the scent thereof shall be as the wine of Lebanon.
As God said in Hosea 14:7, all Christians that dwell under his shadow shall return to God. This is the immortal Truth of God!
Don’t miss the knock of Jesus to your door, through the Second Olive Tree in Korea!
To check this further, have a time with Two Olive Trees blog.
PS: Here, the KJV Bible is used.
Seokchul Baek, Ph.D.
under the Second Olive Tree: